Wednesday, April 1, 2009




Hey everyone just thought I'd put in my tri-monthly posting so you all know that me and Troy are still alive and kicking. Well I'm sure everyone has heard about our wonderful Mt. Redoubt erupting and erupting and erupting. So we got some pretty cool pictures from one of Saturday's and the sky was clear so they turned out pretty good, so here's a picture from that. Other than Mt. Redoubt not much new is happening here with us, just still working a lot. Troy has taken up a new hobby, he's decided that he wants to start duck hunting and so he's training our new dog Boss to be a ducky dog and it's pretty funny to watch, because Boss really doesn't love fetching and usually just sits and looks at Troy like ya right I'm not going to go grab that stupid fake duck. So we'll see if by this next duck season if Boss is actually ready to be a hunting dog. Well we love you all and will post again sometime soon.


4 comments:

Anna said...

Wow, that picture is sweet! I can't believe that it blew and blew and blew. Once should be sufficient, right?!

Tyler 2nd RS said...

Kim.. is that really you?? I guess that is what I get for giving up on you. Now all of a sudden you start posting! Hav fun with the volcano and the duck training!

Ian and Beth Leach said...

If you should ever check your blog messages, you'll know that we got a Blogger blog too. I haven't decided if I'm going to tell Ian about it though. He still thinks that it's totally cheesy.

teamleach907.blogspot.com

Alaska Massey said...

Nice pic, nice post. Keep it up.