Wednesday, March 4, 2009

So I'm going to try to post at least once every couple weeks even if it's just a little blurp. Right now we have Missy and Matty staying with us right now while Mom and Daddy are visiting Amy and Jerr. It's been pretty good so far, Matt even helped clean up dinner the other night and when I asked what he was doing he just said "Dad taught me well". Haha so thanks Dad. We are both working a lot these days, I've just been working at the shoe store still and Troy has been working 7 days a week at the shop in North Kenai, which makes a long comute for him, but it's nice to have him home every night, so it's better than the platform that way, but it makes him tired poor guy. But we love you all and miss everyone!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Kim that's what I'm talking about!!! Consistency! Good to hear you're still alive and kicking!