Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hey everyone, I know I haven't posted in a couple six months or so, but I finally have some new pictures to put on here. I got Troy a new little golden retriever puppy for his birthday(the best present ever according to him) so I thought I would put up some pictures of the little boss man, and his not so happy sister Millie. They day we brought him home was probably the worst day of her life seeing as he doesn't let her steal his bones or his duck so it's just been a bad week for Millie girl, but they are getting along a little better these days. She even got him to run away from Troy with her down the road. They almost made it, but it's a good thing Troy's fast, and they both ended up in the time out bed totoally busted.





5 comments:

Sadie said...

You're dogs crack me up in that little tiny bed! I met Nonie's dad today and he just loves you! I had to agree, you are pretty great!

massey said...

HOLY SMOKES you posted something- Great seeing you and the puppy!!! Miss ya,
Reedie and Fanny

mexicanmassey said...

Dude your dogs are totally rad Kimber! And they look so well behaved! We're finally starting to take our dog for walks so that he can get out and see he sights without trying to run away from home! hahaha! maybe you guys should try that with your pups!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness your dog is so freaking cute!

Ian and Beth Leach said...

dude...it's about freaking time you wrote something. Your new dog is pretty cute. we're coming down this weekend to do some fund-raiser with Ian's uncle Saturday night. Maybe we'll get to see you, but it's going to be a short trip. Love you

Beth