Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Almost Spring




So now that it is a whopping 50 degrees outside for the last week or so the snow has melted enough that Troy has started clearing out some more of our trees around our house. I came home from work to find Troy tromping through the woods in some sweet camo Wranglers tucked into his Xtra Tufs to match his Carhartt shirt, just in case all of you didn't know my husband is a red neck, these pictures should go ahead and comfirm it. Unfortunately for all of you Troy noticed I had the camera and pulled off his Elmer Fudd had before I could snap that up on film. He got quite a few trees cleared out this weekend, we just have to wait for the snow to melt a little more before he can pull out the stumps, but if he isn't gone too much this summer it looks like a might get a lawn and a deck too. Enjoy these fantastic pictures:D


5 comments:

Ian and Beth Leach said...

Right on Troy!!! I'm digging the camo pants. Maybe I'll get Ian a pair...Maybe not. I doubt that I'll be coming down this weekend. I have to get all my final papers written and I have an entrance exam I have to take on Saturday to see if I'm smart enough to teach 6 year olds. The hoops that they make us jump through are ridiculous. Love you guys. Hopefully I'll see you soon.

Tyler 2nd RS said...

Dude, could have been Jerr. He always tucked his pants into his boots. It is very styish up there you know! I guess I should add you to my list of peeps now that you are posting..... every MONTH!

Alaska Massey said...

Sweet, glad Troy is enjoying the weather. Wish turnaround was over so I could also.

Anna said...

Look out Paul Bunyen!!! Good job Troy!

mexicanmassey said...

How come you weren't out there helping your lumberjack husband in YOUR camo pants and boots Kimmy?? Just kidding, I'm sure you have pink snowpants and a pair of matching pink boots huh?