Sunday, May 24, 2009

So as most of you are aware this week our little sister Missy graduated, and me and Troy being such a great big brother and sister went and sat through 5 hours of cheesy speeches on a hard metal chair, by the end we were very glad to hand her some flowers and pose for a picture or two and then go home. So here is one of those wonderful pictures, and it's Missy and Troy because the one of me and Missy was terrible haha, but she sure looked cute in her little graduation get-up.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Alaska Massey said...

Glad my wife could go in my place. Graduation arghh... ~Erik

Ian and Beth Leach said...

I hear you Erik. I remember going to Ian's brothers' graduation. It's a good thing that I love Ian so much. I just couldn't make it down for this one. Ooops. I really wish that I could have made it :)

Anna said...

SWEEEt!

mexicanmassey said...

Dude, Kim you should post some before pics before you start P90X. Did you see my last post?